COMPLIANCE SERVICES – SUBMISSION OF AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
According to the implementing regulations, a DMCC Member Company has to upload the auditor’s signed and stamped Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet and the Audited Financial Statements Report via a designated online service request on the member portal within 90 days after the end of each financial year.
As per the Approved Auditors Rules (AAR) issued on 12th January 2017, it is the responsibility of each DMCC member company to ensure that their appointed auditor is registered as an Approved Auditor with DMCCA and is listed in the Approved Auditors List (AAL). These rules do not apply to auditors appointed to audit DMCC member companies registered as a branch company provided such a company has a group auditor.
Original documents should be well maintained with the company and made available upon request by the DMCC Inspection Team.
Submission of Audited Financials is applicable to all DMCC companies including subsidiaries and branch companies.
DMCC Authority reserves the right to request additional documents at any stage of the process as well as to request the original documents during inspection.
|*||Company Audited Financial Statements Report||Upload a copy in the service request on the Member Portal|
|*||Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet Signed and Stamped by Auditor on Auditor’s Letterhead||Upload copy in the service request on the member portal|
Follow the below process steps for a successful submission:
- Members are requested to advise their auditors to download the template “Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet”, which can be found at www.dmcc.ae/managing-a- company > Compliance Services > Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet.
- The auditor will then need to complete, sign and stamp the Company Audited Financial Statements Report Summary Sheet and print it on the auditor’s letterhead along with the Audited Financial Statements report.
- Once members have the two documents prepared, signed and stamped by the auditor, they will need to log on their portal and go to Company Services, then click on Compliance Services, where they will need to create a service request titled “Submit Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet and Report”. Please note that this service request is free of charge.
- Members are requested to fill out the fields by entering the numbers and details as stated in the “Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet”.
- Members are requested to tick the declaration box to confirm that the information provided is true and correct; noting that it is an offence to enter false information. Then, click “Save”.
- Members are required to update the Auditors Details by choosing the Listed Auditor Name from the drop down list.
- Members will then need to upload the following two documents and then, press “Submit”.
- Audited Financial Statements Report (Only copy is required)
- Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet (Only copy is required)
Note: The original Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet should be kept safely in the company’s possession and made available upon request by the DMCC Inspection Team.
After submission of the service request (SR):
- The SR external status “Submitted” confirmed that the company is undertaking the true and correct information provided in the AFS submission.
We are approved auditors from DMCC.
- Contact us at +971506797069 or drop the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org